Heavy Duty Trade Router Designed for by Tradesmen in the Workshop or On-Site. The Essential Router for Worktop Fitting, Lock and Stair Jigs and General Workshop use. Featuring:
- Electronic full wave variable control of spindle speed under load for a fine finish on all types of material.
- Soft start eliminates sudden movement of machine on start up.
- Two column precision base with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy.
- Spindle lock and hex collet nut results in easy cutter changes with the 22mm spanner supplied.
- Adjustable twin rod parallel side-fence guide with integral micro-adjuster for straight edge work.
- Precision machined one-piece multi-slit collet for fail-safe grip of cutter shank.
- 3-position revolving depth stop for fast adjustable settings.
- Adjustable inner plate for guide bush accuracy.
- Ideal for site use.